Tuesday, March 31, 2015

a FABULOUS EASY BAKED CHICKEN recipe!

So I made this last night and it was so easy and Liz and Ryan seriously were like this is amazing! So I had to share because it was a quick dish!!!



So i baste the whole chicken (insides removed) in olive oil 

Chicken Seasoning - covered in montreal chicken seasoning (this seasoning is the key), celery salt, garlic powder, minced garlic rubbed on top, and then I stuffed the inside with fresh parsley and minced garlic. 

I squeezed a lemon over it. 

I then browned chicken on broil for 10 min then turned down to 425 degrees and took it out.

VEGGIES: 

I cut two sweet potatoes up about 1 inch thick round slices 

I chopped long slices of 1 bell pepper and 1 yellow onion and then i took veggies and potatoes in ziploc and added fresh chopped parsley, sprinkled 1 tablespoon of cumin and 1 tablespoon of pepper, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and shook it all up well. 

I sprinkled the veggies around the chicken.

i did about 1/8 cup water in bottom of pan so the broth would also flavored the veggies

I put all back in the oven at 425 for 1.5 hours


No comments:

Post a Comment